Regional Care and Compliance Coordinator – Brisbane Region
- Full Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is a provider of aged care and retirement communities in South East Queensland. TriCare operates over 1,300 residential aged care beds throughout the South Eastern corner of Queensland from the Gold Coast through to Bundaberg.
We are recruiting for a dedicated and driven Regional Care and Compliance Coordinator for our Brisbane Region. Responsible for a portfolio encompassing six of our fifteen Aged Care Residences in South East Queensland, you will assist the Group Care and Compliance Manager in the effective and efficient delivery of quality services to residents in accordance with professional standards and legislative requirements.
- Collaborative culture, centred on support and respect of all residents and staff
- Attractive $150,000 – $160,000 salary package on offer
- Work with an outstanding team of managers highly experienced in Aged Care
- Clear communication channels through all levels of management to floor staff
- Outstanding opportunity to take your career in Aged Care to the next level
- Develop and maintain continuous improvement plans at each site
- Assist in the development of training programs and packages
- Establish and maintain monitoring and evaluation programmes
- Participate in the review and updating of policies and procedures
- Ensure continuous improvement initiatives are actively pursued
- Promote a systematic approach to ensure the optimisation of the provision of care
- Assist with written submissions to the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission and Department of Health
- At least 5 years’ senior management/quality management experience preferably in a residential aged care environment across multiple sites
- Post graduate qualifications desirable
- Qualified Registered Nurse – current AHPRA registration
- Sound professional judgment and strong customer focus
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
Apply now by submitting your application to Davida Webb, Aged Care Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 14 August 2020
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997
Our Aged Care Residences are smoke-free workplaces.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.
To view the position description, visit https://www.tricare.com.au/careers/
Check out our facilities by viewing the photo gallery https://www.tricare.com.au/