Lifestyle Team Member – Mt Gravatt
- Part Time
Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Mt Gravatt Aged Care Residence, our refurbished 146 bed facility on Brisbane’s Southside, is recruiting for a Permanent Part Time Lifestyle Team Member.
Reporting to the Lifestyle Coordinator, we are seeking an outgoing person to encourage residents to participate in leisurely pursuits for their health and well-being. Your role will consist of varied duties, activities and planning.
You will be an ideal candidate if you possess the following:
- Experience in coordinating high quality lifestyle activities (preferably in an aged care/healthcare setting)
- Ability to complete concise notes and accurate documentation
- Ability to equip and maintain activity areas and providing a safe environment
- A Certificate IV in Leisure and Health (or other relevant qualification)
- A Certificate 3 in Individual Support/Aged Care (advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support Lifestyle Team Members
- Efficiency in use of tablet technologies/clinical management software
- Intermediate+ skills in the use of common Microsoft applications
- A strong desire to work with the aged.
You will have excellent verbal communication skills, have a positive manner and demonstrate your friendly nature when encouraging residents to participate in activities and events. Skills in crafts, music, gardening or alternative therapies will be considered favourably.
Apply Now, addressing your application to Lisa Patterson, Operations Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 13 July 2020
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare’s aged care residences are smoke-free workplaces.
Applicants from recruiters will only be considered after the advertisement has closed.