WELCOME TO ANNERLEY
The shady jacaranda trees and neat, established gardens create a lush, relaxed feel as you meander through our close-knit, family-style residence at Annerley. Offering a wide range of comforting care and accommodation for singles and couples, our dedicated team of genuine carers is also committed to ensuring residents keep engaged and comfortable. We have an easy-going community that welcomes family and friends visiting residents, with the convenience of on and off-street parking and easy public transport access. Our residence has a long-standing reputation for aged care that you can trust. Relax, knowing loved ones are in good hands with TriCare.
- Home-like, family-style environment close to the Brisbane CBD, Southbank Parklands, major services and amenities
- Easy access to public transport, and close to hospitals and major shopping precincts
- Tranquil, well-kept gardens with shaded outdoor areas
- Many common areas for residents to interact and stay engaged
Our approach to care at Annerley is to ensure that residents experience daily opportunities to engage in a stimulating environment and have their own personal areas to quietly relax, while we provide quality care and attention to meet individual needs. We cater for all levels of care, including residents with complex health and cultural diversity requirements, with fully trained staff and specialised facilities. Homely décor and furniture create familiar surrounds throughout the residence encouraging residents to feel at home, while we offer a choice of accommodation to meet most individual situations.
- Residential care for up to 72 residents, purpose-built to cater for the needs of older Australians as their lives change
- Accommodation options include classic single or companion share rooms
- Accommodation for couples is available
- Resident rooms are all individually air-conditioned for personal comfort
- Emergency call system with registered nurses onsite 24/7
- Access to physiotherapy, podiatry, diversional/occupational therapy, speech therapy, GP, dietary/pharmacy services and mobile dentistry
Residents at Annerley live in a wholesome, family-style community where their health and wellbeing is our top priority. Our onsite chefs prepare a wide choice of nutritious, delicious meals daily, and the dining room becomes a social hub at meal times. We have a comprehensive lifestyle activities program that socially engages residents while they are within our community, or out on visits to the wider community. The indoor and outdoor communal areas in our residence are used for special events, and the comfortable lounges are ideal for meeting with family or friends.
- Alfresco areas with outdoor covered seating are popular for social gatherings or a quiet game of chess
- Hairdressing salon
- Pet visits allowed by arrangement with management
- Cultural activities, concerts, church services, visits by school children
- Outings to the local community and clubs