Purchase a select apartment from TriCare
Compton Gardens Retirement Community
James Ommaney Retirement Community
This offer is available when purchasing the following apartments:
Click below to view a full list of the Terms and Conditions or download as a PDF file.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid from 1 March 2017 until 30 June 2017.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must:
- Deposit before 30 June 2017; and
- Settle before 30 September 2017.
- This offer is available on the following units only:
- James Ommaney – Apartments 36, 41 and 53.
- Compton Gardens – Any serviced apartment.
Lifestyle Money Back Guarantee
- If you find that the retirement living lifestyle is not for you, then after 6 months you can request to leave.
- To be eligible you must:
- Have continuously lived at the retirement community for a period of 6 months; and
- Request to leave for lifestyle reasons only.
- Your request must be made in writing to the Directors at TriCare no earlier than 6 months and no later than 7 months from settlement.
- You will be refunded your purchase price for the apartment less any legal and reinstatement fees.
- You will not pay any exit fees.
- Please refer to your purchase contract for a full list of TriCare Lifestyle Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
General Service Fees
- TriCare will agree to cover the costs of your General Service and Serviced Apartment Fees upon moving into the selected residence for a period of 6 months.
- General Service Fees include:
- Staffing costs (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- 24 hour emergency call service
- Government rates and charges
- General insurance on units, community buildings, facilities, equipment and furnishings
- Community electricity accounts
- Repairs and maintenance to the exterior of resident’s units, all community buildings, facilities and equipment and common gardens
- Contribution to the Maintenance Reserve Fund
- Mini Bus – regular trips to local shopping centres (additional charge for longer trips) – this applies to JAMES OMMANEY COMMUNITY ONLY
- Serviced Apartment Fees include:
- Fixed costs of kitchen facility relating to serviced apartments (including staff costs)
- Cleaning costs of resident laundries, storage & bin rooms & serviced apartment hallways & foyer, etc
- Operating costs of resident laundries used by all serviced apartment residents
- Supply of electricity and/or gas to serviced apartment building (including kitchen, hallways & foyers, etc)
- General Service and Serviced Apartment Fees do not include personal services such as meals, cleaning and laundry etc.