Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare’s Mount Gravatt Aged Care Residence, a large 146 bed facility on Brisbane’s Southside, has a vacancy for an experienced full time Maintenance Operator.
Reporting to the Facility Manager and supported by the Head Office Maintenance Manager, the purpose of your role is to provide quality maintenance services. You will work Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.36 pm.
It is expected that you will:-
- Provide high quality workmanship
- Undertake scheduled, preventative and reactive maintenance of building and equipment
- Meet agreed deadlines
- Complete tasks
- Maintain accurate and legible maintenance records
- Use computers to access and action emails/work requests
- Maintain a safe workplace in accordance with the Work Health & Safety Act 2011
- Oversight external contractors’ work
- Undertake project work as directed.
Our Maintenance Operators are competent in performing a wide range of maintenance tasks from simply changing light bulbs to the more difficult jobs such as repairs to cabinetry, painting and more. You will be experienced in carrying out maintenance work in commercial environments. A formal trade or maintenance related qualification is desirable, but not essential.
Further, you will be able to demonstrate good verbal communication and a respectful manner with residents, families, colleagues and contractors.
Apply Now if you are keen to work for a growth company, and work daily with a collaborative team. Just follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Aurora McTigue, Facility Manager.
Closing Date: Monday, 26 February 2018
Our Aged Care Residences are smokefree workplaces
- Aurora McTigue
- Facility Manager
- 20 Somerfield Street
- Mount Gravatt Qld
- P (07) 3349 9122