• Current shift hours span Monday – Friday 6am-6pm
• Uniform supplied and laundered
• No split shifts
• Free parking
NutriFresh, located in Mansfield on Brisbane’s southside, is currently recruiting for a Chef – Production Assistant with an enthusiastic attitude for our busy, high volume production kitchen. The kitchen produces meals and a range of products for the health and food service industry.
This is a casual position, working either the morning or afternoon shifts spanning between 6am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. There may be career advancement opportunities for suitable candidates.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
- Assisting with food preparation in all areas of the production kitchen where you will be producing and packaging food products following standard recipes and production techniques
- Maintaining high cleanliness standards in the kitchen
- Meeting all HACCP standards and keeping records up-to-date
- Working at times with specialized equipment.
To be successful in this role you will have:-
- Previous experience in a production kitchen, or large commercial kitchen
- Experience with large production kettles and bratt pans will be an advantage, however, all training will be provided
- The ability to work in a fast paced and hands on environment with good time management skills
- Knowledge of food safety practices, HACCP and WHS
- Good physical fitness
- The ability to adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures at all times
- Good communication skills with the ability to read and write in English fluently
- Mathematics skills; a must to follow standard recipes and production schedules.
Your remuneration will be commensurate with your experience/qualifications. Casual loading is added to your hourly rate.
Don’t delay – follow the prompts to submit your application to Paul Hunt, Production Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 20 October 2017
- Paul Hunt
- Production Manager
- 213 Broadwater Road
- Mansfield QLD
- P (07) 3349 9855