• Current shift hours span Monday – Friday 6 am-10 pm
• Uniform supplied and laundered
• No split shifts
• On site free parking
NutriFresh is recruiting for an enthusiastic Butcher for our busy high volume production kitchen located at Mansfield on Brisbane’s Southside. The kitchen produces meals and a range of products for the health and food service industry.
This is a casual position, working either the morning or afternoon shifts that span between 6 am and 10 pm, Monday to Friday.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
• Mincing from primal cuts and trim
• Sausage filling and linking
• Cut, trim, slice and dice as required with precision
• Maintaining high cleanliness standards in the kitchen
• Meeting all HACCP standards and keeping records up-to-date
• Working at times with specialized equipment.
To be successful in this role, you will have:-
• Previous experience in a commercial butchery environment
• Demonstrated experience preparing mince and minced meat products, for e.g. sausages
• The ability to work in a fast paced and hands on environment with good time management skills
• Knowledge of food safety practices, HACCP and safe work policies and procedures
• Good physical fitness
• Own reliable transport, as public transport is limited
• Willingness to adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
• Good communication skills with the ability to read and write in English fluently
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts for production scheduling, measuring and other tasks.
NutriFresh is located at 213 Broadwater Road, Mansfield.
If you are keen to utilize your butcher trade skills working for a prominent Health Food Industry meals manufacturer, just follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Michael Gurney, Production Manager – NutriFresh, or, fax to 07 3849 7020.
Closing date: Friday, 30 June 2017
- Michael Gurney
- Production Manager - NutriFresh
- 213 Broadwater Road
- Mansfield QLD
- P (07) 3349 9855
- F (07) 3849 7020