Established for 48 years, TriCare is one of Queensland’s largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
- Upper Mount Gravatt area
- Reception / administration role reporting to the Facility Manager
- Start soon!
TriCare’s Mount Gravatt Aged Care Residence, accommodating up to 146 residents, is recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced full time Administration Officer to undertake administration support and reception duties.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:-
- Reception duties – phone and direct contact
- Co-ordinating admissions and discharges
- Handling mail, couriers and deliveries, correspondence and documentation
- Displaying communications on staff noticeboards
- Meeting management – professional meeting agendas and minutes
- Conducting tours of the residence with prospective residents/families
- Rostering, payroll co-ordination and personnel file management
- Processing accounts payable, petty cash management, reconciliations and ordering
- Liaison with Administration Manager at Head Office and various divisions.
Your existing skills and attributes will include:-
- Exceptional communication and telephone technique
- Demonstrated high quality, efficient administration skills
- Familiarity with rostering process or managing rosters
- Outstanding customer service
- Maintaining confidentiality of all company, resident and employee matters
- Efficient in the use of technology and software, including rostering systems
- High standard of personal presentation
- Maintaining a professional and tidy reception area
- Open Driver Licence (fuel allowance is payable for work-related travel).
Possession of a Certificate/Diploma qualification in Business Administration or other relevant qualification will be considered favourably.
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar roles, we would like to hear from you! A competitive salary package is on offer to the successful applicant in addition to access to our corporate health plan and career development opportunities.
If you are keen to be a key part of the Mount Gravatt Aged Care Residence team, follow the prompts to submit your cover letter and resume to Sue Daly, Administration Manager.
Closing Date: Friday, 20 October 2017
Our Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces
- Sue Daly
- Administration Manager
- C\- Head Office, P O Box 439
- Mount Gravatt QLD
- P (07) 3360 9000