Care Placement Services
Relax we are here to help make complex decisions easier.
It can be difficult and frustrating to find your way through the maze of aged care information.
At TriCare, we offer a free, no obligation Care Placement Service that can help you understand your financial options and legal rights if your loved one needs 24 hour nursing care.
Our skilled Placement Co-ordinators will be happy to give you information customised to your individual circumstances.
- tailor the fees and charges information to your circumstances.
- qualify your needs and identify possible vacancies.
- supply the required paperwork.
- explain the principals behind the federal legislation governing residential aged care.
- provide contacts for independent financial advice and government sources for additional information
Created from a foundation of reassuring family values and delivered with genuine care, we have 50 years experience in providing residential aged care options for older Australians.
You can relax knowing your loved one is in safe and caring hands, and will be provided the highest standards of care.
To speak with us:
- phone 1300 TRICARE; or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org